- Painting & Decorating
- Carpentry & Joinery
- Plumbing & Heating
- Smart Homes
- Solar Panels
- Architectural drawings
- Project management
- Structural calculations
- Quantity surveying
As well as the above services we are also proud to be approved contractors for Tarmac, Certass, Fatra and Parex.
At Wayne Moore Construction, we believe that communication is the key element to the success of any project. Working closely with you, our experts will co-ordinate a tailor made plan that takes the stress out of building and makes it an enjoyable experience.
- Initial site/home visit to ascertain your requirements and whether an architect will be needed.
- We can recommend an architect or without problem, work alongside one suggested by you.
- Planning permission (if needed) is applied for.
- Once planning has been granted, your architect will provide a full set of working drawings for building control.
- Once building control has given permission to build, we provide a fully itemised quotation calculated by our quantity surveyor from your finalised drawings.
- If our tender is acceptable, we arrange another site/home visit to discuss start dates, schedule of work, payment structure and sign contracts.
- A commencement date is agreed and an initial site visit with a building officer is arranged.
- We liaise with building control throughout, arranging site visits.
- A project manager is always on hand to keep you updated on progress.
- At the end of the project, building control are informed and a final site visit is arranged.
- Once they are happy with the work a completion certificate is issued.
- We return to site 3 months after completion to ensure you are completely satisfied.